Increased hamburger size

Hi. Latest X/Cornerstone update has increased the size of the hamburger button

on mobile.

How do I make it smaller again?

Checked customise but can’t see anything. Nothing showing up of forum either.

Thanks
Gemma

Hey Gemma,

Thanks for writing in! Did the issue happen after you have updated the X theme and Cornerstone? It could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

By the way, I noticed that you may have added an incorrect CSS code in X > Theme Options > CSS. I am seeing this:

.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    font-size: 8;
}

It is not working because there is no unit for the font-size. You must update it and add px into the code so that it will work. Andif nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Many thanks.

I had a look in CSS but can’t find this navbar info?

Yes, this update for both theme and plugin has caused the hamburger to increase in size.

Could you provide CSS that would reduce it to save me having to deactivate each plugin and check?

Thanks,
Gemma

Hey There,

As outlined from my colleague you need to go to: X > Theme Options > CSS in there you will find the custom CSS that needs to be changed to:

.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
     font-size: 15px;
}

Once that’s done the burger is back to your desired size.

Thank so much!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.