Hey, I have a few wordpress icons on my site but the largest option it gives me is extra large and i’m wanting to make them bigger than that. How can I do this?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
We are not sure which icon you are talking about if this is an SVG icon you can use custom CSS to increase the site.
Can you please point us to the page where you have the icons so that we can suggest you better.
I can see there is some icon below to the banner which has been added via Visual Composer. If there is no option in VC you can use custom CSS . for that.
Example:
.vc_icon_element.vc_icon_element-outer .vc_icon_element-inner.vc_icon_element-size-xl .vc_icon_element-icon {
font-size: 7em !important;
}
You can use the secure note to give the URL if you don’t want to be public.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.