Increase/Decrease Font-Size

Hi there.

Site: https://fantasy-books.live
X Pro: 2.0.2
Wordpress: 4.9.4

Problem:

So, I’ve tried various different jquery to get the font-size of a post to increase or decrease based on clicking a button.

Problem is, x theme seems to not work like other themes, and I’m having a problem where the size just isn’t changing.

Can you direct me on the right path?

ex. What class would I change?

etc.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please try this CSS:

.single-post .entry-content {
    font-size: 1.2rem;
}

See this to understand rem and other CSS units. 1.2 value is based on your based font set on Theme Options > Typography

See how those CSS will take effect: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFejVqD27Q

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Given this, I was able to make my jquery code. It works!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.