Increase cornerstone grid width to fit in the screen width

Hi,

I’m trying to increase the cornerstone grid’s width to fit entirely in the screen width, I have tried to add the 100% width to the cells, but it won’t work.
Can you please suggest some solution for it?

Thanks

Hi @klevur,

Unfortunately, the given URL is protected with the password. Can you please check and share for further investigation?

Thanks

Hi @tristup

I apologize for that, I have added the username and password for this page.
I will also add the website’s admin credentials in a moment.

Hello @klevur,

In your Grid element settings, set the width and maximum width to 100%. You can find it in Grid > Size;

Kindly let us know how it goes.

hi @ruenel

Thanks for suggesting this solution, however, it didn’t work.

Hello @klevur,

The suggestion above did not work for you because you have added custom CSS class selectors to the Grid and Cell elements.

I understand that you needed those Class selectors for your customizations. Your custom CSS coding is causing the issue limiting the width of the grid and cells. If you remove those element class selectors, you will see that it will have a full 100 widths.

Be advised that custom CSS coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Thanks! Yes, that helped, it was a custom CSS, specifically

display: flex

Added to the grid, It was making it impossible to apply the width to the grid.
I have removed it, now it’s working fine.

Thanks a bunch, for suggesting the solutions.

Hi @klevur,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.