Incorrect Headline Font Size

IN reply to “FIX: Incorrect Headline Font Size”, I still have an issue. I had setup the font to use for headings in the customizer. If the fix suggested corrects the size, the font (comfortaa) is not applied to headings.
I could add H1 tags in the text setup, but then it wouldn’t make “headings” element relevant to use any more…

It seems like the “base font size & tag” field in the setup section of headline element is not taken into account.

Any idea how I can fix this withjout having to change all my headings of all my pages?

Thanks;

Stéphane

Ok got it. Although it seems it is redundant with the setup fo typography section in the customiozer, you can set your own font templates going into templates6> font in cornerstone, and choose your desired font. Go bak to your headline V2 element, and in the text section and font family field, pick whatever font template name you defined in the previous step.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.