Inconsistent Text Sizes Between Cornerstone Editor and Live

In Cornerstone, I have some text that displays inconsistent sizes between Cornerstone and Live. I have a requirement to have “Ader Property Inspection is a Gainesville, Georgia inspection company operated by Tim Ader” as an h2 heading. In Cornerstone, I have this h2 heading configured how I would like. I also have other h2 headings on this page with a different size; these other h2 headings are displaying the size that I want in both Cornerstone and Live.

How do I keep this top h2 heading the size I have set in Cornerstone without changing all the other h2 headings on this same page?

Cornerstone:

Live:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out.
It might be an issue with the cache, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I tried clearing all types of cache, and the problem of inconsistent text size for this one h2 header between Cornerstone and live still persists. I’ll attach a secure note!

Hi Ryan,

It seems that there might be some restrictions on IPs to access the website, please remove the IP restriction and let us know to examine it. Please remember that we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific ID address to you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.