Inconsistency with Cornerstone editor and live page

Hello,

We are seeing some inconsistencies with what we’re seeing on Cornerstone editor and the live page.

The live page is what the page should look like, but Cornerstone is still showing the same page prior to the edits.

FBC

Hello @FullBlast,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using a Looper to display the list of pages. Are you using Looper Provider Current Page Child or a Query String? We would love to check the actual page. Please provide us with your WP Access. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thank you for your reply. We are not using Loopers for that side navigation. It’s a List element with a link attribute for the links.

We have gone ahead and reapplied the changes to that page for the sake of time, but if you’re team can have a look and let us know the root cause of the issue then that would be helpful.

Thank you,
FBC

Hello There,

The preview in Cornerstone should be the same as the live view. When I inspected the page, I am already seeing this:

You may have experienced some caching in the previous day. Please let us know if the issue comes back again.

Thanks @ruenel we’ll keep you posted.

As mentioned previously, I did end up just redoing the page prior to you guys checking for the sake of time. We also cleared site cache while the issue was happening to see if that was the case, but it didn’t change anything.

We will let you know when we come across the issue again.

Much appreciated,
FBC

Hello @FullBlast,

If the issue arises again please let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.