Include Mobile Menu Text in Hyperlink to Submenu

How do I modify all mobile menu hyperlinks that expand submenus

  • FROM being just the two downward-pointing chevrons
  • TO being anywhere in the cell from the text label across to the chevrons

I can follow a link by tapping anywhere in the cell of a mobile menu item without a submenu, but have to tap exactly on the chevrons to expand a submenu.

For the image below, I’d like to tap the word Portfolio or anywhere to its right, including the chevrons, to expand the submenu. This would be a global setting and not an individual link modification for each menu item with a submenu.

Thank you as always! My daughter’s site is close to ready, thanks to all of your help.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You mean to make the entire menu item as a toggle for sub-menu? That’s possible, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

@media ( max-width: 979px) {

.x-sub-toggle {
    width: 100%;
    text-align: right;
    z-index: 99999999;
}

}

Please make sure the close brackets are copied correctly.

Thanks!

Thanks Rad. Another “one call close”. Just what I needed.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers!