Inages Not displaying in Cornerstone

I’m wondering if something has been changed in a recent update of Cornerstone that sanitizes urls for images in the media library. My media library uses a custom url and when I add a background image to a div or any other element in cornerstone it does not display. I tried specifying the image path in the source field and it displays in the image in selection/view box above that field, but not on the layout itself. As soon as I refresh the chrome browser tab for the builder, the source field content changes to what would be a normal wordpress image path.

I have been using this method for my custom image path, on all my sites, since 2013 when I started using X, and it has never been a problem. Has something changed?

I have no other plugins enabled just to eliminate that as a potential cause. Images display normally on the front end. This is happening on my local staging site so unfortunately I can’t give you access. I can tell you other sites running on this same staging server with older versions of Pro, do not have this issue. Just to confirm, I double checked a site that is still running Pro 6.4.13 and it does not have this issue.

Actually I just double checked. My 6.4.13 site also has this issue.

Hello Sheri,

Thanks for writing in! If you are using a custom URL for your background images, it should still display on the builder just like this:

If you are experiencing the issue on your site, we would love to check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.