Inaccurate preview of Page

When I edited the landing page and check the various screen sizes, all the elements look centered and aligned how I intended. When I preview the page (or even publish it and check the actual site) I see the some elements are not centered.

PREVIEW:

You can check the actual in www.worldoflightccg.com

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for reaching out!

This could be a cache issue or plugin conflict. I suggest that you clear any 3rd party cache associated with your website and TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT.

I also suggest that you clear the X style cache by going to X > Settings then located the system tab and hit the clear style cache button.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Tried all your suggestions, leaving the secure note for further help. Appreciate the time and effort.

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and it seems like it’s happening due to the column layout you have defined.

As an example, for the first section instead of selecting custom layout, select 1 column layout (see screenshot)

Do the same for the other rows as well, as I see in your setup you’ve separate rows for each item and they are 1 column layout:

Hope this helps!

Yes actually saw the problem while tinkering and was going back to this post to close it. Thanks for the help the service is quick and accurate. Cheers!

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.