Importing Gridorama Templates

Hi there

I have downloaded and imported all Gridorama templates to my website-backend. I also see all templates in the list under “Templates” in Cornerstone but if I want to import the Gridorama templates with “load Template” in my content-page, I only can choose from my previous created templates but no Gridorama.

What do I do wrong?

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hey Felix,

Thanks for reaching out!

The Gridorama was saved as a preset!

For example, if you want to load Gridorama: Basic Duplet. Just add a div element then you will see the preset available.

And if the preset type is Grid, then add the Grid element.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc

Thank you very much for your help! With me, there are no presets available, althow I have imported all gridorama templates:

What am I missing?

Thanks again for your help!

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

You can find the Preset elements in the Element List as shown in the given screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your reply and for the screenshot! Sorry, with me there are still no gridorama presets:

What do I do wrong?

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hey Felix,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc

Thank you very much for looking into this. Here are the login informations for my developing page.

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

I have checked and found the Gridorama in the Preset as shown in the given screenshot.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Yes, now the presets are there! Everything is fine now bur before, I couldn’t see them. Maybe a caching problem…

Thanky you very much for your help and patience!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hey Felix,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.