Important scripts and styles are not loading on my live production site, but not in my staging or local sites

In production site, on console, I’m getting a 403 error for the foundational scripts and styles in the wp core. These errors do not exist on staging and local versions of the site:

• Block Library
  • jquery
  • js comment replies

As well as some errors in the loading of the Pro theme and Builder, having issues fining certain functions and being unable to call jquery for other functions.

Some files will not load because of this error (or something similar):
............. was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).

here is what the console looks like for me:

• I am hosting at Flywheel,
  • I have staging site enabled,
  • I have Flywheel’s persistent caching cdn enabled,
  • wp 5.5
  • pro theme 3.2.3
  • php 7.3

Hello Diego,

Thanks for writing in! This could because the resources was referencing a mistyped URL so the reason for content-type html was, that it actually got a HTTP 404 error page. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Diego,

I was able to logged in to your site. The issue even affects your WP Dashboard. This should be a server configuration issue. We highly recommend that you seek further assistance from your hosting provider.
They should be able to fix this in no time.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hi guys, just wanted to provide an update. It was a server configuration issue after all! Thank you @ruenel for helping to narrow it down for me and the hosting company! They were able to look into it and figure it out relatively quickly once I informed them of what you said!

This ticket can be CLOSED now

Hello Diego,

Glad to know that things are well for you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.