Implementing Parallax on my Home Page

Hey there.

I am trying to implement two images with a parallax effect on my homepage. Since the Update, I can’t seem to figure out how it works.

Please help?

url: patricklemmer.com

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Parallax effect can only be set up when you add a background image to a section. I can see that in your site, you are using image element. Please remove that and insert it as a section background instead.

Hope this helps.

Well thats the thing. Your Image looks like before the Update. I have done an Update recently and my bar looks different.

I also can’t figure out how to change the size of the image then. It stays one specific size no matter what I change it to…

Hello There,

Based in your screenshot, this is the v2 section element. Please choose where you want the background image if it will be in the upper or lower layer. Once you have inserted the background image, you will have to enable the background parallax option as well. Please understand that when you set a background image, the background image size is set as cover to cover the whole section. To have a better understanding on how background images works, please check this out: https://davidwalsh.name/background-size

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.