Implement Contact Form 7

Hey guys,

I installed the plugin Contact form and created a new form. Then I inserted the code snipped in a classic raw element. It works. But the description of the form elements cannot be seen. There is only the form. The words: Name (required), Email (required) aren’t shown.

How can I fix it?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Probably your text is there and may not be visible because of your background color and text color might be same. Could you please provide us with the URL to your page, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

Thank you for your fast answer!

Here is the URL:
http://www.benouattara.com/als-speaker-buchen/

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS rule into your Customizer, Custom > Edit Global CSS section.

.wpcf7-form label {
    color: black;
}

Hope that helps.

That helped
Thank you so much!

You’re welcome,.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.