Imbedded video not playing in Background Lower Layer

The background video is not playing on any page we have used that feature. When I open the pages in the editor the video runs however when the page is opened through the web it only shows the static background image.

See: https://actionconveyors.com/vibra-snap-screen/

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked the source code and it seems like on the front-end the video is not being added to the layer, just the poster is added. Upon further checking I see the content of your site is being served by the cache. This could only be a cache issue, try clearing all caches including your browser’s cache and see if this works.

After clearing caches try disabling your cache plugin temporarily. If the issue persists then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi Brian,

This is a plugin conflict and also a cache because when I tried to disable all your plugins for at least a minute the video in the background lower layer is now working fine.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.