Images & Slider not Displaying after Update

Help - Images and Slider is missing. I don’t want to manually point to each image again to update this in my site just because updates have altered the site. I’ve updated X, WP, and all plugins. I’ve cleared caches…what am I missing? I updated .php to 7.0.
I do not use child themes.

The site: www.jamesandsuzy.com

Anyone?

Hi there,

I checked your site and the slider and the images seem to be displaying fine.

Please try to clear your cache.

I have been manually replacing them, is why. I have to get this fixed vs. wait for answers. I still can’t seem to get the video in the background to play properly now.
Also, there is “Precise. Masterful. Exciting.” inside of my nav bar that shouldn’t be there, which I forgot to mention. - I just deleted the “tagline” in general settings for this…and now there is a placeholder image box sitting inside there. I don’t get this.

Any continued help as I try to recreate is great…

Update: I seem to be making progress but literally have had to replace/recreate all images and video.
Not sure what I did wrong…with updates, etc.

Hi There,

Did you just migrate from a dev server. From the console I can see one image that is not working. Then I have notice that it’s URL is from another installation inside your domain:
http://jamesandsuzy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/js-logo.png
Why is there wordpress on that URL when in fact it should be: http://jamesandsuzy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/js-logo.png

If you just migrated, it looks like you’ve not replaced or update the URL in the post meta. Please see https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-migration/1 for the correct migration process.

I didn’t migrate.

Hmmm - your link is broken - haha!

Hi There,

Please install a plugin called : Better search and replace.

Search for :

http://jamesandsuzy.com/wordpress/

Replace with:

http://jamesandsuzy.com/

Hope it helps.

When I do X Theme migrations I like to use a plugin called All In One Migration.