Hello!
After I updated all the links on my Site with the New site URL , everything worked fine on the front end but now I cannot see images in the editing mode in Cornerstone. It’s like I have to manually reconnect them.
Any idea?
Thank you
Hello!
After I updated all the links on my Site with the New site URL , everything worked fine on the front end but now I cannot see images in the editing mode in Cornerstone. It’s like I have to manually reconnect them.
Any idea?
Thank you
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
How did you change the URL? That process damaged the serialized data of the builder. I recommend using Better Search Replace plugin for replacing URLs. But doing that now will have no effect since it’s already damaged. You should restore your database first.
Thanks!
I meant I used VelvetBlue when it apparently broke the Serial data. I have a database backup from the day before I updated the URLs. If I roll this back. I’m afraid I may have trouble logging back in my WP console. in order to update the URL with Better Search Replace plugin. Maybe not, I don’t know.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.