Images scaling

Hi,
Is there anything I could do to improve the scaling of this image?


In higher resolutions it looks good, but at some point it’s messed up.

Ideally I would like it to always remain in its container

Thank you!

Hey,

To check this issue closer, can you provide to us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note?

We can’t access your site. Please check. If that image is not in the home page, please give us the specific URL.

Thanks.

Please try again.
First time I tried to log in using Chrome I had the same problem.
But now everything seems to be ok.
Thank you

Hi there,

I have tried to access the login page of your site but I am still getting the same error @xian. This happens when I try to access the site using Firefox as well.

Images in X are responsive by default so as the container width adjusts, the image width adjusts as well that it fills the entire width of the container. If you want the image to fill the entire column regardless of the container width, instead of adding the image as an image element, try adding a Gap element in the column that is supposed to contain the image. Set the gap height to be as tall as the right column. Then set the image as the background of the left column that contains the gap element. You can do this by adding an inline CSS through the style field of the column.

The code should look something like this:

background-image: url(THE_URL_OF_YOUR_IMAGE); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; background-size: cover;

Thank you.