Images referenced in X Pro conerstone

Hello

how are the images referenced in X Pro conerstone

Unfortunately X Pro does not work with Media File Renamer Pro.

Jordy Meow: I am sorry, but depending on the pagebuilder, you will need to update the references manually. I absolutely need to make a list one day (or somebody else should haha).Basically, good pagebuilders reference Media entries by their ID. So any changes in those entries (filename, ALT text, title, etc) will be reflected as they changed.Pagebuilders which are not well-developed use that information directly and only one time. Then, every update in the metadata is ignored (and the change of filename as well, of course).

Hey @ibuxxi,

Regretfully, we currently use the URL of the image in the builder. I believe our development team has a good reason for using that most probably for performance purposes. But, I’ll post this in our issue tracker so they’d be aware of the Jordy Meow’s comment.

For now, you need to do a Search and Replace. Search the old URL of your image and Replace it with the updated one.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.