Images on entire Webseite not showing

After the latest WordPress Update to 4.9.5 first I started noticing that images on smart devices are not showing.
I have then updated the X- Theme and all plugins. I have deactivated and then step by step activated all plugins again
with no successes.

Now all photos are not showing on any desktop browser or smartphone.

X-Theme 6.0.4
WordPress 4.9.5
Slider Revolution 5.4.7.2
WPBakery Page Builder 5.4.7

I need help with this. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,

It seems that your image links are pointing to https but it seems that SSL is not activated on your site.

Kindly double check if you have SSL correctly setup on your site and have the site’s main URL in Settings > General set to https.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you. That was it. Our admin talked the to host and now we are fine again. Have a good day! Kind regards, Sven