I have woocommerce [products] shortcode in a widget that is used in my main sidebar. On most of my pages it’s working fine but in my shop pages the images aren’t showing. I can’t figure out why.
Thanks - Erin
I have woocommerce [products] shortcode in a widget that is used in my main sidebar. On most of my pages it’s working fine but in my shop pages the images aren’t showing. I can’t figure out why.
Thanks - Erin
Hi Erin,
Are you referring to the featured patters part that is showing on the blog page and is missing on shop pages?
This is because you have added a custom sidebar on Appearance > Sidebar for shop pages. Your blog page is showing default Main Sidebar content where you have added products shortcode on the last widget. Shop pages on the other hand are showing widgets from custom sidebar.
Hope this helps.
I’m sorry. I typed the wrong thing. I meant to say individual blog post pages.
I’ve figured out that it’s happenening because of this CSS:
/remove featured image from start of blog posts
.single-post .entry-featured {
display: none;
}/
The CSS removes the featured image that shows before blog posts on an individual blog post page. How do I remove those images without removing the featured images in the woocommerce [products] shortcode on the same pages?
Thank you. - Erin
Hello Erin,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
Okay, now I see. The code you have shared is removing the WooCommerce images that’s present on the sidebar of post page. If you want to remove featured image on post page, you can continue using the code.
However, if you add that code it will remove the WooCommerce image. To fix that, please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.woocommerce li.product .entry-featured {display: block !important;}
Thanks.
Thanks for your help! Works great.
Hearts -E
Glad it worked.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.