When I try to load a media file I just get a grey box and can’t see the image - if I click on edit image option it’s there but it won’t load into posts/pages and I can’t see it is teh media list. Chrome and mozilla both do the same and I have deactivated smush plugin as I thought there might be a conflict but that doesn’t help
Hi there @fayeco,
Thanks for writing in!
Based on your title has this only happened since the update yesterday? If not, has anything recently changed on the site, such as a new plugin, an update or a third party having access who may have modified settings etc.
Have you recently migrated the domain at all or updated a live site from a staging site? It sounds like the link between the media library and the images on the server has been lost in the database (the meta).
Thanks!
Thanks that could be it was moved over to another domain -
Hi,
You can try this third party plugin to replace old urls with new one
Hope that helps