Images not aligned inline in 4 column row on pro

Hi There,

Please review this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hq28ga I have used 4 columns row includes separate images in each column with link and text underneath. The images are same layout and sizes so that’s not the problem for miss alignment. Also, there’s no padding issue and the alignment was perfect as it should in previously while I have used another image. But for some unknown reason, after I changed the image this problem appeared, though it was good while I replaced.

Here’s the link to the page: https://theandibrand.com/ check the “New Arrival” section and the fourth image at the right. Just to be sure, I have manually created another same row and added 4 images similar to that, which had the same problem as well.

I need help with solving this problem and know what’s the reason behind this.

Thanks

Hi There,

You’ve to crop all the image height at the same size. In this case, first 3 image has a height of 163px.

Best regards.

Actually, all the images are same size which is 1750x1750 then how come the thumbnail changed to different? Or where can I edit them with code?

Hello there,

Please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

And regenerate the image thumbnails. Hope it should fix the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.