Images keep referring to old url

Hi,

On this page the images don’t show because they refer to the old URL I used when building the site. Though I changed all old URL’s, at intervals they revert back to the old one. Could you take a look for me as to what might cause this?

This is the site and page that it happened now (I haven’t changed it so you can see the old URL): http://fitklub.nl/fitklub-horst-expeditiestraat/

This is an image of where the image links to:

BYW It does this with all images on the page.

Hello There,

Thank you for the detailed post. To resolve your issue, please install WP Migrate DB plugin. Using this plugin, there is a great search and replace feature in this plugin. Simply run a search for http://fitklub.nl/new/wp-content/uploads/ and replace it with this http://fitklub.nl/wp-content/uploads/.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.