Images in Slider Revolution look pixelated

I am creating a new slider in Slider Revolution, and a couple of the images I selected look pixelated and I can not figure out why. When I look at the images using the direct link to the media, they look great.

Here is a link to the slider:
https://lwinkphotography.com/sample-page/

Here is a link to the image that is used on the last slide, which looks the worst (pixelation on the girl’s face):

Appreciate any help with this!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Would you perhaps have access to the same images with more width? Your images are not large enough for full screen.

https://lwinkphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/BackSequoiafinfacebook-copy-1.png

If your images have around 1900px width it should look ok

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi There,

You withdraw your last reply, feel free to get in touch with us regarding any further queries about the X|Theme, and Cornerstone.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.