Images filling their cell

I have rows split with text box then image - I can’t figure out how to get the full image to fill their cell regardless of how much text is in the cell next to them??

I tried finding helping on the forum but still not working…can some please help??

And while you are looking at that I would also like to make my slider height about 1/2 what it is and remove the white space between it and the main content.

This is my first site with X theme so I am learning slowly but surely!

http://www.studenteq.com?bypass=testing

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! For the slider, try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.flex-viewport {
    max-height: 225px !important;
}

With regard to the other issue, could you please provide us with a screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly. Here’s how it renders on my end (check secure note).

Thanks!

Great that worked for the slider - thank you!

I sent you link to me site and what you sent back shows the problem. The images are not showing in their entirety. If I have less text in the first column I see less image. I would like each row to be based on the full view of the image and then I will add the text as needed.

Hi there,

That’s only possible if images are added as standard image element instead of the background. The background-size depends on container’s size, while the container size depends on its content. If there is no content then there is no height.

It’s either add them as an image or add gap element and change its size equivalent to the size you wish to achieve for the image.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.