Images disappear when I edit page

Hi,

My live website http://www.rainbow-centre.org/ has all the images correctly showing but when I go to edit the page, they all disappear? See here http://recordit.co/tzBWxO7hVd

Please can you advise?

Thanks
Paul

Hey Paul,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Secure note with login attached.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi Paul,

It is because the image URL is coming from a dev URL. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQ2hjIDVq

Try reuploading the image on your production site and replace the image.

If you just migrated, it looks like you’ve not replaced or update the URL in the post meta. Please see https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-migration/ for the correct migration process.

Hi Lely,

Many thanks - I’ll relink the images that are in the media library - that has fixed the homepage so I’ll do the rest accross the site.

Thanks again
Paul

Glad to hear it!