Images aren't saving in posts

I’m just setting up my blog and playing around with the posts. But I noticed that when I add a photo to a post and save the draft the image goes away. Any help is appreciated.
Before

After saving the draft.

Hello @arfuller78,

Thanks for asking and sorry for the problems you are facing.

Can you please confirm whether or not you are running latest version of X theme and Cornerstone? We have launched couple of maintenance releases to fix bugs reported by community members. I tried replicating the issue you facing by creating a new post on localhost but I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. If every thing is fine, will it be possible for you to share login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look? Here is the link to changelog https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

It was a strange issue. Turns out that when Bluehost set up my account they added a space in my domain name. So when I would upload a photo there was a space like www.website.co /image_path. So the posts couldn’t find the image because of the space. Long chat with them and got it resolved. Thank you!

Thank you!