Hello,
On my site at https://humphreys.law/team/, when hovering over a thumbnail, the image shifts slightly as the overlay appears. I would like to make sure this doesn’t happen as it looks/feels like a bug.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Alex
Hello,
On my site at https://humphreys.law/team/, when hovering over a thumbnail, the image shifts slightly as the overlay appears. I would like to make sure this doesn’t happen as it looks/feels like a bug.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Alex
Hello Alex,
Thanks for asking. 
I don’t see image quiveron my end. Please see screencast. https://cloudup.com/cPNjmvXXmGj
Please try clearing browser cache and try loading website again.
Thanks.
OK thanks… strange, but maybe a browser issue. I will investigate.
Thanks!
Alex
Hey Alex,
This is not happening on my end also. Also try loading your site in incognito mode and other browsers. Also check if you have browser extensions and disable them temporarily.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.