Image with no margin

Hi, I am looking to create a website with 1 row and 2 Colums, and to have an image fully fitted in one coloum, how do I adjust the margin/ padding as I am trying to do this but there is always some back grond padding… Here is an example of my front page…

Many Thanks

HI there,

Please try to add background-size: cover; to the inline CSS.

Hope this helps.

Hi, sorry I dont think that worked Ive attached the image again but the pictrure doesnt cover the full area (In red)… Thanks

Hi There,

That is actually some kind of a bug on the V2 Image element. Temporary fix would be adding the custom CSS below to Theme Options > CSS

.max-width-img img {
	width: 100%;
}

And then add the CLASS max-width-img to your image element.

Make sure that your column has no paddings around it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi I have tired this and it still gives me a it of a margin around it. I have also tired on another page here: http://primopaving.co.uk/about-us/ Do I need to resize the images to a particular size? I want these to fit in seemless without a margin. You can see there is still a margin on this page which I have changed to black: http://primopaving.co.uk Thanks

Hi there,

The bottom margin you see below the image is added by the default CSS of the theme.

To get rid of this, you can add the class mbn to the class field of the image.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.