Hi,
When I uploading images I’m getting an error message “HTTP error”.
Can you let me know why I’d be getting that error, as it’s just a jpeg image.
Thanks, Mike
Hi,
When I uploading images I’m getting an error message “HTTP error”.
Can you let me know why I’d be getting that error, as it’s just a jpeg image.
Thanks, Mike
Hi there,
This seems to be a problem related to your WordPress settings and probably the hosting service provider settings. Kindly test the case by changing the theme of your website to something other than X and check the case.
If you still have the problem you need to follow the case with your hosting service provider.
Thank you.
Hi,
I’m also getting the same error when I upload an image. I tested another theme and it worked fine. If I use the the “Media Library” to upload them they work, however I cannot upland them from the X interface when editing pages. I get this message:
UPLOADING
465067598.jpg
HTTP error.
Please advice.
Hi There,
In that case, please do open a new thread then provide site URL, wordpress credentials and FTP informtation on a secure note. We need to check the issue directly. Secure note content can be seen by the original poster on the thread so make sure to share it on the new thread and not here. For the mean time, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.