Hi! Where can I find your image size guidelines for full width photos? I’m looking for the px dimensions. Thanks.
Hi There,
This website offers an excellent guide line.
https://xthemetips.com/size-matters-the-x-image-guide/730/
Hope it helps
Thanks, Joao! Do you know of any people who have created video courses for X themes?
Hi,
You could ask on our Facebook Group X Theme Users and also check on youtube.
You can find some material on our knowledge base: https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/kb/
If you have specific questions we will gladly you assist you as well.
I recommend you first learning the Customizer to setup the general style of your website and then experimenting Cornerstone, at the first impression seems complicated and there is a small learning curve, but they are great tools and really intuitive, once you learn it (and it will be fast, I promise!) you will love it 
If you have any specific questions, please let us know and we will gladly assist you.
Hope it helps!
Actually I’m thinking about creating an online course – I already know how to use those features. I was wondering if there are any courses that ThemeCo promotes for teachers?
Hi there,
We currently do not have an specific courses that we can promote but checking out Knowledge Base is always a good way to start which @Joao previously provided.