Hello,
Is there a option to reduce the image size of the blogpost featured images? They a so huge, I would like to have them smaller to make it look nicer.
I’m looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Henning
Hello,
Is there a option to reduce the image size of the blogpost featured images? They a so huge, I would like to have them smaller to make it look nicer.
I’m looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Henning
Hi there,
Please add the CSS code below to X > Theme Options > CSS:
.blog .x-main .entry-featured img {
min-width: auto;
width: 50%;
margin: auto;
display: block;
}
.blog .x-main .entry-featured .entry-thumb {
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
I added a 50% restriction to the image width, feel free to change that in the code. Also, the background color of the anchor was black and I made it white, feel free to change that to whatever color you like.
Thank you.
Perfect, thank you very much. That worked! 
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.