Hi there,
When I’m editing a blogpost in cornerstone I see an image I didn’t add to the post. It’s only in the editor because when I view the frontside it’s not there anymore. Why is this and how can I remove this?
Hi there,
When I’m editing a blogpost in cornerstone I see an image I didn’t add to the post. It’s only in the editor because when I view the frontside it’s not there anymore. Why is this and how can I remove this?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! I have tried to login to your WordPress backend, however it redirects back to the login page. If you’re using any redirect plugins, make sure to disable them temporarily, so that we can look into your issue.
Thanks!
Hi there,
Can you try again? I changed the credentials, see the secure note.
Hi there,
Do you have any IP restriction active on your site?
I tried to login using the new details you provided but it still does not work.
Kindly double check.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.