Image showing totally

Hi!

How I can get the whole image showing? I have the couple on the black photo with the text. I have tried all the spaces and margins but I can not get it show totally:
https://sapphirecoin.io/lightpaper/
The size is 3845x1647. I hope you are able to help me. Thanks!

Hi There,

You are using the image as background in a section which has less heaight than the image.
Can you please use classic image module to embed the image in a single column section with no pading.
So that the section height will take the height of the image.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! Will do that!

Hi There,

Let us know if it works.

Thanks

Hi, in the end it´s not working in my purpose. Sometimes I´m using text elements on the top of the image, so the image need to be at the back.

In that case, you will need use your image as a background. You must setup a section or row for desktop, tablet and mobile and you must have different sizes for your image for different screen sizes. To understand what I mean, please see this screen recording. Once you have desktop and mobile versions of your image, follow along with the setup in the screencast.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.