Image resize issues

Hello X-Team,

i have trouble resizing images with links.

I created a row with 3 columns. Every column contains an image. When I’m trying to set a specific size for the images, everything works fine but when I add a link to the images, they seem to ignore the given size.

Is there a way to fix this? I also tried to set a max-size for the entire row, but the images still ignore this.

Thanks for your support!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The image feature with link working fine in my setup without any issue.
Please send us your website details and the page URL where you have added the image in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site/page
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, I’m using MAMP to create the website in a local environment.
So, I asume I have to work around my issue or is there anything i could try to fix it?

Thanks for your support!

Hi There,

As you are in a local setup, we cant check what could be the issue. We would encourage you to please setup a demo site and give the details in a secure note so that we can have look on to the issue.
Meanwhile you can try deleting the theme and re install a fresh copy if the issue resolved.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.