Hi there, I am having issues on the mobile and tablet version of my website. Specifically how can I make the header image that says “Conquest Sales Branding” fit to the screen better?
QMarketinc.com
Thank you!
Hi there, I am having issues on the mobile and tablet version of my website. Specifically how can I make the header image that says “Conquest Sales Branding” fit to the screen better?
QMarketinc.com
Thank you!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, first thing is you need to manage your navigation bar, as you can see the navigation and the logo is not fit to be on the same line (bar). So you either need to arrange your menu items (group some if its applicable) or make the LOGO AND NAVIGATION LAYOUT to Stacked (under Theme Options > Header), then adjust the NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT so your slider won’t go be behind the navigation bar.
And for the Slider Responsive settings: Please watch this tutorial
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.