Image padding and visibility

I am using X Theme and Cornerstone and can only get a Classic Image to load not the new version image. I am also unable to put in any padding between images. Also there are no Pre-sets to Apply. I notice the columns are headed Classic Column? Is this normal. I have tried deactivating all plugins but it made no difference. I am obviously a beginner! Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

You should be able to add the image element not just the classic image even on classic sections / classic rows / classic columns.

I believe you started from a demo and that is why you are seeing classic column because our demos were built using the classic resources.

Please try adding an image element and assigning a image to it, if the issue persists, please provide your URL and login credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Thanks for your response. I have added a secure note because i thought i shouldnt make my log on details public!! You will see that i have added an image element and assigned an image to it but the image is not workable and doesnt show in the preview pane. Your help appreciated.

Hi There,

Please update X the latest version, you have updated Cornerstone already but your theme is a few versions behind.

http://www.tanbygardencentre.com.au/wp-admin/update-core.php

Let us know how it goes.

Now I feel rather stupid for overlooking the X update! Thank you so much, thats made everything better :slight_smile:

Glad all is good now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.