Image Overlay

Hi, I am trying to replicate this page in Pro theme: http://faithisland.org/

Here is where I am currently at: http://faithisland.staging.wpengine.com/

  1. How do I make the image overlays shown here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/UJHp261Ki

  2. Under the latest articles section, I had to manually build that area as I couldn’t get the recent posts section to look the same. Is there a way to make it look the same and automatically pull in the recent articles, or do I need to hire someone to build the backend to pull in that information and look the same?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around!

  1. Try using essential grid instead for the image overlays please see https://essential.themepunch.com/even-grid-monroe/

  2. You probably can use essential grid for the vertical layout for recent posts please see this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/essential-grid-making-it-vertical/22275/4 or you can use Recent Posts element (see shortcode demo http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/ ) but you’ll need custom CSS to style the posts to match your layout.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.