Image Overlay On Header

Hi Everyone,

I am just starting to build a site and although I am quite handy with some coding, on other parts I have no idea where to start.

My first question is with the header. My URL is www.victoriadrakeford.com. As you can see the header has the ‘logo’ centred. I am wondering is it possible for me to overlay images either side of the logo on the header?

I have some images in that same sketch style which I want to put either side.

Thanks,

Luke

Anybody have an idea?

Hi Luke,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.