Image into homepage

I was wondering, about midway down this page, you will see a tri-fold section called Development - Production - Distribution. This section was pulled over from the X Theme as you can see here called The Columns - Are Super Cool - And Marginless …

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/

What I want to know is, I can see how you can change the background tri colors but how do you put a single wide image to be in background under color? Like they do above.

Here…

http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/

Hey,

The background image is added in the section that includes the three columns: http://prntscr.com/h0xpyj - and you can manage the color and opacity in each column settings.

Thank you! Yes I saw where the color and opacity can be edited but where to edit the pic? Is that in cornerstone too? Right there same section? Thx!

Hi There,

That background-image is set on the Section (https://prnt.sc/h1rfbs)

See how that section looks when I lessen the opacity of those columns background-color.

screenshot

Yup, it is one fullwidth background-image.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

OK I figured it out and thank you! BTW I have the site almost completely set up but just need some small tweaks, perhaps it would take a pro an hour or so? Would anyone be willing to do this for me, I can pay. Let me know your price and you can email me direct redphive AT live dot com

Hi There,

I would suggest you looking for help on our Facebook Community X Theme Facebook Pro Users.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.