Image in Slider

I’m having an issue with images in a slider. There’s a grey line on the bottom of each image rather than the image filling the space. The slider is directly under the green “Worship With Us” section on the home page.

1 Like

Any idea what could be causing this?

Hi there,

Please add class="mbn" to the image shortcode that is in the slider.

Hope this helps.

I added mbn to the class but it didn’t resolve the issue.

Hi there,

I tried checking your site but it seems to be done at the moment.

Please note that you have to add the class="mbn" to the image shortcode that are in the slider, not adding mbn to the class field of the slider element.

Not sure why it gave you the Internal Server Error. I was able to login to conform that I added mbn to each image. It still isn’t displaying correctly.

Hi there,

It didn’t work because you have added the class to the class field, not in the slide content image shortcode as I mentioned previously.

I have gone ahead and add it and the gray space are not there anymore.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.