Hi,
I would like to create a page and add image effects like integrity-3 themes.
Is it just work using The Grid plugin or is it possible to have it as standard by theme X?
How can I do something similar in my webpage ?
Best Regards,
Hi,
I would like to create a page and add image effects like integrity-3 themes.
Is it just work using The Grid plugin or is it possible to have it as standard by theme X?
How can I do something similar in my webpage ?
Best Regards,
Hi,
Thanks for writing in!
Are you referring to these images?

Those are made using the recent posts element and the hover effect is a default feature with integrity stack.
Thanks
Hi,
Thanks. So this effect is related to blog/posts. I thought it would be possible do it to static images and linking to the a specific page.
Hi there,
Yes that is right. You could achieve the same effect by writing some custom CSS.
Thanks,
Is there any place or documentation where I can study and find out how to write this CSS?
Cheers,
Hey there,
You should check out https://codepen.io/nxworld/pen/ZYNOBZ or https://tympanus.net/Tutorials/OriginalHoverEffects/index.html
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.