Image height issue

Hey guys, I have an image on the homepage of a site I’m about to launch that I can’t get to be the right vertical size. There’s white space under it that I can’t seem to get rid of. Take a look here:

This is my site http://sntechnicalsales.flywheelsites.com/.

I’ve even sized it the correct dimensions of what I see on screen, 490x350 pixels, and even at that size and aspect ratio, I still get that white space. Is this a CSS issue?

Thanks!

Brian

Hey Brian,

You should set your image as a background to the column and then add a Gap element in that column so that it won’t collapse on mobile.

There’s a gap because the image’s aspect ratio does not match the column’s dimensions. The background will cover that so it will leave no space.

Thanks.

Awesome thanks. I used this and it worked

Actually one question: what setting does the gap need to be on for it to be the full height of the column?

HI there,

Are you trying to get rid of the blank space below the image?

If so, you can add the class mbn to the image element.

You will have to go to the customize option of the image element to add the class.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That works even better. And I don’t have to do anything to the mobile version to make it work.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.