Image Grids / Maybe not Mobile

I’d like to make an image grid squares all butted up against one another. Like an Instagram feed look.

I tried putting images together in a section but the sizes are ll off. Is there a way to easily do this? without cropping all images?

Then I am wondering on mobile would that push all the content down the scroll really far so maybe a way to turn this off on mobile or only show one or have it scale etc.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

http://vm3001.mojohost.com/cateringverobeach.com/public_html/

I just want to do it at the footer.

Maybe 8 images two rows of 4.

Hello There,

Do you want something like this?

Please edit the page and click on the row settings. Marginless column option which can be found in the row settings must be enabled and then please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.el123 .x-container,
.el136 .x-container{
    max-width: 96%;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

.el123 .x-column.x-sm.x-1-5,
.el136 .x-column.x-sm.x-1-4 {
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.