Image grid without space

Hello,

I would like to know if the element “block grid” can be used with only pictures. If yes then how. Because I can’t put image but only text.
Also this (below) is the effect I’m looking for.

As the grid wasn’t working for me I used “classic image” element, but I having white space between blocks.

Please, let me know how I have the first image effect.

Thank you

Hi There,

Yes it can be used. please provide your URL and we can provide you a tailored solution.

Another good solution would be to use one of our Addons THE GRID or Essential grid which allows you to build grid with high level of customization, you can use your media library as a source and select the images you want to appear on the grid.

Hope it helps

Here is the URL : https://i-consentproject.eu/home-page/
Also can you tell me how to add addons please?

Hello @joycre,

Thanks for sharing website URL. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I am getting 404 page not found error message when trying to open the shared URL. Can you please confirm the exact page URL?

You can install bundled plugins/addons from X > Validation > Extensions. https://cloudup.com/cbtAhIYTJDh, https://cloudup.com/c2e2UDaDEr4

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.