Hi i want to create with this theme a site with images post only
I want to add for each new post new text display on the image backround.
I want to add for each new post with my new text and image backround + watermark (my logo)
It is possible ?
Hi i want to create with this theme a site with images post only
I want to add for each new post new text display on the image backround.
I want to add for each new post with my new text and image backround + watermark (my logo)
It is possible ?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Yes your idea is possible. You can create your post in Cornerstone where you can insert an image background and a text over it.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.