Image gallery plugin loading conflict

Hi Support,

I am using Pro and having issues with just almost ANY image gallery plugin but let’s focus on this one first.

See here : http://sonibrand.thedevsite.ca/sonibrand-farm/photo-gallery/

You will notice that if you click in the white space the images are there, and load in the lightbox… but it just tried to load and load…

When I switch to the default 2013 theme all is OK … I realise the support policy is that you don’t support third party plugins, but if there is a way to resolve this it would be appreciated…

I have tried many other plugins and honestly it seems that any one with a sortable filter is not working in Pro…

This is the plugin : https://codecanyon.net/item/hybrid-gallery-visual-gallery-plugin-for-wordpress/19162152

thanks in advance.

PS Also using a different plugin that is supposed to be working in Cornerstone… but again it fails to load…

http://sonibrand.thedevsite.ca/st-isidore-storage/photo-gallery/

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your page and it seems that there is a JS error occurred in the page. Isotope script may have been loaded twice. This is where the conflict comes in. Does the plugin have any other settings to avoid any script conflict? Could you please try to use Grid or Metro because it seems Masonry is only the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks Rue.

I tried a few other formats but no luck . Do you ant a copy of the files to investigate from your side ? There does not appear to be any place to control plugin settings for conflicts…

thank

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at the issue?

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

is the reply secure ?

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the user information. Yes, the method you used is secure.

I checked your website and I am pretty sure that the problem is the double embed of the isotope js library which is the one which you see has a cool effect on filtering or the masonry layouts.

We already embed that library by adding that in a widget like a mode to avoid any conflicts but if the plugins embed the library without the standard mode of Wordpress it will have the conflict.

We embedded the library inside this file:

wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-body.js

It is not possible for us to remove it as many of our theme functionalities depend on that. You will need to contact the plugin developer and ask them how they add the isotope library and you need to customize the plugin and remove the call to the library. That customization is out of the scope of our support.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.