Image for recent posts

Hi there,

I have X’s native recent posts element on this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/blogs/

Do you know how I can choose images for the posts to appear inside the boxes?

Thank you,
LS

Hi There,

That image should be the featured image of the post.

Regards!

Hi Thai,

The problem is that when I set a featured image this way, a large version of the image appears in the post itself which I don’t want.

Is there some way I can get rid of this content image or set a featured image without it appearing in the first place?

Thank you,
LS

Hey LS,

Thanks for the update, I believe you’re trying to remove the featured image from the single post, to do this please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS:

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Now you can set your featured image without displaying it in single post. Hope this helps!

Thank you, Nabeel!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.