Image error with new version

Hi all,

I’m french and will make an effort to be clear with my bad english :joy:

Since the update, when I create a post and introduce image with the new image widget, nothing happened (the image is never load).
So I decided to use the “classic image widget”. In cornerstone, it’s ok like before, everything is ok but when I publish my post and see it, my post is empty !

I tried many things but my post stay empty in public mode but in cornerstone all my images are in the post.
Don’t understand how is it possible and why you publish an update with too many errors :open_mouth:

Help me please !
Greetings from france :fr:

Hi there @Jaadra,

Thanks for writing in! Don’t worry your English is good. Much better than my French. :slight_smile:

Sounds like an odd issue and definitely isn’t a known bug, are you using any caching plugins at all? Could you send over a link to one of the empty posts so we can check the markup?

Thank you!

Hi !

The problematic post is this : http://www.jadranko.com/archives/8245
Not sure if I use any caching plugins… i don’t have a lot of plug in, just the theme.co plug-in anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks for ur answer !! :eyes:

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of the page in question. I have inspected your site and it seems that you are using an older version of X. X 5.2.2 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks a lot ! I’ve never seen this update… sorry for the disagreement :confused:
My problem is resolved ! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Please be advised the X 5.2.3 and Cornerstone 2.1.4 is already out.
You should update to the latest version.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.